Moravskoslezský automobilový klastr, z.s.
Moravian-Silesian Automobile Cluster z.s. (hereinafter referred to as the Autocluster) was established in order to support innovation and increase the competitiveness and export capacity of interconnected companies, entrepreneurs and institutions operating in the Moravian-Silesian Region. It strives to build a common identity of companies in the cluster and wants to establish trust and positive attitudes towards the automotive industry and the entire region.
The cluster actively ensures the sustainability of benefits for its members by developing and coordinating innovative approaches in:
DevelopmentWe educate and develop competencies
BusinessWe save money and open up space for new markets
Research and development activitiesWe test products and support innovation
Additional benefits for Cluster Members
- The cluster develops and supports innovative projects, processes and value-added products.
- The cluster increases the voice and power of small and medium-sized companies
- Companies have a better opportunity to obtain support co-financed from the Structural and other funds.
- Promotion of the civic association Autoklastr and members of Autoklastr in the country and abroad.
- A cluster member obtains information more easily, faster and mostly free of charge from the cluster management, support institutions and members, which he would not have obtained or would find very difficult as an independent company.
- Klastr úzce spolupracuje s národními partnery:
- National Cluster Association
- Ministry of Industry and Trade
- Regional Office of the Moravian-Silesian Region
- Moravian-Silesian Innovation Center
- Association for the Development of the Moravian – Silesian Region
- API Agency
The mission of the cluster
Creating conditions and supporting the competitiveness of members for the sustainable development of the region
To become an integrator of companies, educational and research institutions and other stakeholders whose activities support the development of the automotive industry in the region
• People, their knowledge and skills
• Cooperation based on trust
• Innovation and flexibility
• Mutual benefit