Moravian-Silesian Automotive Cluster z.s. (hereinafter referred to as Autoklastr) was established to increase competitiveness and to encourage innovation and export capacity of interconnected companies, entrepreneurs and institutions in the Region. It seeks to build a common identity of companies in the cluster and wants to create confidence and positive attitudes towards the automotive industry and the whole region.
Cluster actively provides sustainable developing for their members and coordinates innovative approaches in:
DEVELOPMENT OF HUMAN RESOURCES - educate and develop competencies
TRADE RELATIONS - cluster saves money and opens up space for new markets
RESEARCH AND DEVELOPMENT ACTIVITIES - test products and encourage innovation
Other benefits for members of the cluster
- Cluster develops and supports innovative projects, processes and products with added value.
- The cluster increases the voice and power of small and medium businesses
- Companies have a better chance of obtaining assistance in activities co-financed by the Structural Funds and other.
- Promoting cluster members at home and abroad.
- Cluster member gets easier, faster, and mostly free information from the management of the cluster, supporting institutions and members that are difficult to receive
- Cluster is working closely with state organizations:
- Czech Invest www.czechinvest.org
- Ministry of Industry and Trade www.mpo.cz
- Regional Office of the Moravian-Silesian Region www.kr-moravskoslezsky.cz
- Regional Development Agency www.arr.cz
- Association for the Development of the Moravian-Silesian Region www.msunion.cz